ROMANTIC APARTMENT IN ANCIENT MEDIEVAL TOWER HOUSE
Casa Torre dell’Orologio
Casa Torre dell’Orologio is a charismatic apartment in the heart of the medieval village of Vicopisano, an authentic tuscan village. The property owes its name to its picturesque location right in front of the Clock Tower. The property offers a spacious location full of charm and tuscan character: perfect for couples and families. Casa Torre dell’Orologio is a ground floor apartment of 120 square meters plus a garden that offers a pleasant and charismatic stay in an original 13th-century Tower House: there are in fact the typical tuscan beams and the main bedroom is located under an ancient domed ceiling .. a refuge out of time! The apartment consists of a lovely open space with equipped kitchen-dining room, a large living room, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and patio with garden.
The wonderful open-plan kitchen offers a delightful dining space has elegant eclectic collectibles mixed with traditional tuscan design. The stone kitchen is typical of the area but with the comfort of modern appliances. The table, in olive wood, is located in the center of the room: a charming white chandelier majestically overlooks the dining area. A romantic alcove, with table and chairs, is the perfect space to make an exquisite breakfast overlooking the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped to make you feel at home: you will find a stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, kettle, fridge, tablecloths and everything you need to cook, clean and wash.
The Medieval Master Bedroom
The Medieval Room is the most suggestive room of the property for its wonderful position under an ancient typically medieval domed ceiling. The large and airy bedroom has a comfortable and large double bed and a single bed ideal for a child, teenager or adult. On request it is possible to add an extra single bed in the room itself or in the living area. A tuscan period wardrobe with a chest of drawers embellish the property with style. The room is equipped with air conditioning, an extra service, and natural fans supplied. Bed linen provided.
Each Master Bedroom has its own bathroom.The bathrooms have high quality fixtures embellished with shabby chic interiors: the composition is toilet, bidet, sink and a spacious shower. Like the other rooms, the bathrooms, expertly decorated with typical tiles of the area, are not without authentic style details: the sinks are set in old sewing machines and the bathrooms are equipped with shower gel and hand soap. Towels and toiletries are provided.
The Tuscan Master Bedroom
The property also offers a second Master Bedroom with tuscan chic interiors. A delightful iron double bed with original tuscan wooden furniture embellishes the room: an antique walnut wardrobe and a chest of drawers. On request it is possible to add an extra single bed in the bedroom or in the living. Bed linen provided.
The Tuscan Garden & Patio
A typical tuscan garden enriches the property: having an outdoor garden is a real advantage for a typical medieval house-tower in the historic center! The typically Tuscan garden with its characteristic olive trees is equipped with a wooden table and umbrella available to guests of Brunelleschi’s Apartments.
• Large open space with fully equipped kitchen, dining room and relaxation area overlooking the garden, two historic double bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry service.
• Up to 8 people (6 + 2 on request)
• A typical tuscan garden with olive trees and a private patio with garden furniture
• Authentic medieval property
• Spacious and charismatic interiors with original Tuscan features including ceilings with exposed beams
• Located in the heart of the historic center
• A few steps from the village services
• Free Wi-Fi internet connection
• Microwave oven, toaster, kettle, gas hob, fridge, dishwasher • Sheets and towels, hairdryer
• Natural fans and central heating • Air conditioning (extra)
• Washing machine
• Cleaning and washing products, iron and ironing board
• Satellite TV and DVD player
• Pre-arrival information package designed to help you plan and improve your stay
• Free parking in front of the property
• Tourist information, concierge service, guide to the area and property
• Service for booking activities, transfers, guided tours, restaurants and tastings
• Check-in from 15:00 / Check-out before 11:00
FOR A DREAMING HOLIDAY
Brunelleschi’s Holiday Homes
Maniero del Brunelleschi